Problem of Rendering in new version of Choreonoid in UBNUTU 18.04

Hello Guys,
I’ve installed the new version of Choreonoid in UBUNTU 18.04! but when I import sample project like SR1minimum.cnoid it does not show anything but runs the simulator without any error however it does not show the robot! My laptop is XPS 15 9570 (DELL)!
Thanks in advance,

Best wishes,
Milad

I’m not sure why this happens on your environment, but I update the implementation of the classes for 3D rendering.
Can you test again with the latest version of the Github repository?

Thanks! I tried the latest version in master branch! but result is as the attached image! There is no robot in the scene!

I think the project you loaded was broken.
I wonder why you load a project in the “choreonoid-1.7.0” directory when you use the latest development version, which corresponds to version 1.8.0.

I wonder why you load a project in the “choreonoid-1.7.0” directory when you use the latest development version, which corresponds to version 1.8.0.

I tried with different projects to see that problem exist or no and I saw unfortunately there is this strange problem!

I guess the problem is my graphic card! Now I have tried with another laptop everything works fine!