I met a compile error in the WorldROSItem.cpp

Thank you for your great effort on the development of the Choreonoid.

I compiled choreonoid, choreonoid_ros, and so on with following Choreonoid関連パッケージのビルド — Choreonoid 開発版 ドキュメント, I met a compile error.
I pasted the error message below. You should read it with the fixed-width font like the MONOSPACE font, or you can not locate where the error is.

/home/shimizulab/catkin_ws/src/choreonoid_ros/src/plugin/WorldROSItem.cpp: In member function ‘void cnoid::WorldROSItem::Impl::setCurrentSimulatorItem(cnoid::SimulatorItem*)’:
/home/shimizulab/catkin_ws/src/choreonoid_ros/src/plugin/WorldROSItem.cpp:201:69: error: no matching function for call to ‘cnoid::SignalProxy<void()>::connect(cnoid::WorldROSItem::Impl::setCurrentSimulatorItem(cnoid::SimulatorItem*)::<lambda(bool)>)’
[&](bool /* isForced */){ clearCurrentSimulatorItem(); }));
^

My PC environment:
Catkin config options: --cmake-args -DBUILD_CHOREONOID_EXECUTABLE=OFF -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DBUILD_AGX_DYNAMICS_PLUGIN=ON -DBUILD_AGX_BODYEXTENSION_PLUGIN=ON -DBUILD_COMPETITION_PLUGIN=ON -DENABLE_CORBA=ON -DBUILD_CORBA_PLUGIN=ON -DBUILD_MULTICOPTER_PLUGIN=ON -DBUILD_MULTICOPTER_SAMPLES=ON -DBUILD_SCENE_EFFECTS_PLUGIN=ON -DBUILD_WRS2018=ON

I hope this help your job.

Thanks.

Hi @m_shimizu

Although the same compile error appears in my environment, updating choreonoid_ros resolves it.
Please check if your local choreonoid_ros is the latest.

I found that the following commit is essential to build it with the latest Choreonoid.

Best.

Thank you, I solved my issue.
That was caused by using the WRS2020 branch.
I will send a request for updating the WRS2020 branch to Dr.Nakaoka.

Thank you so much.