AGX dynamics error

Hi all
I am trying to build AGX Dynamics for Choreonoid. I was able to build and install without errors but received a bunch of warnings. When I load Choreonoid I get the following messages in the console complaining that some AGX related dlls are missing. But I actually checked the folder and they do exist. Any help will be appreciated.

Choreonoid 1.8
VS 2019
AGX 2.28

Thanks

The Eigen library version 3.2.10 is used (SIMD intruction sets in use: SSE, SSE2).
Detecting plugin file “C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidAGXBodyExtensionPlugin.dll”
Error: Cannot load library C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidAGXBodyExtensionPlugin.dll: The specified module could not be found.
Error: Loading the plugin failed.
Detecting plugin file “C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidAGXDynamicsPlugin.dll”
Error: Cannot load library C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidAGXDynamicsPlugin.dll: The specified module could not be found.
Detecting plugin file “C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidAssimpPlugin.dll”
Detecting plugin file “C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidBodyPlugin.dll”
Detecting plugin file “C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidPoseSeqPlugin.dll”
Detecting plugin file “C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidAGXBodyExtensionPlugin.dll”
Error: Cannot load library C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidAGXBodyExtensionPlugin.dll: The specified module could not be found.
Detecting plugin file “C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidAGXDynamicsPlugin.dll”
Error: Cannot load library C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\CnoidAGXDynamicsPlugin.dll: The specified module could not be found.
Body customizer “C:\Program Files\Choreonoid\lib\choreonoid-1.8\customizer\Labo1Customizer.dll” for Labo1 has been loaded.
Body-plugin has been activated.
Assimp-plugin has been activated.
PoseSeq-plugin has been activated.
OpenGL 3.3 (Intel Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630, GLSL 3.30 - Build 26.20.100.7528) is available for the “Scene” view.

Hi, @hazimian

Did you add c:\Program Files\Algoryx\AgX-<your version>\bin\x64 to environment variable, as written in here? Unfortunately, I found that some /s in the PATH are disappearing in the English page.

Though I have not used Choreonoid on Windows machines, I saw similar errors without AGX path settings. I guess you failed to build Choreonoid AGX plugins. If you have set the AGX path and such problem happens, please copy and paste here the warning messages of building.

Regards.

Hi.
I experienced similar dll not found error using the newest version of Agx.
As noted in the following, choreonoid supports specific versions of agx only.
https://choreonoid.org/ja/manuals/latest/agxdynamics/install/agx-platform.html

I use Agx 2.23.0.2 with VS2017 and it works properly.

Also see if all the sample programs of Agx run without problem to make sure your license file is properly recognized.

Thanks @Yuki_Onishi.
It worked. I hadn’t added the environment variable.

@hazimian Great to hear that. Thank you for telling me the result.